Luke, you have progressed very well in your project, you have a strong idea and access to equipment you need. I have every faith you will produce good work in your FMP. You will continue to experiment as you make your website & print work and further develop research. Excellent work so far Luke!!
I notice you only surveyed 16-20 but made your target audience higher, to tie this in have a focus group/feedback from this audience to assess your designs or make a new survey for this age group.
You MUST now add these as blog posts:
- complete action plan on proposal
comment on feedback for presentation post of Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials you might use
- when researching, try to include mags & books
- post on print codes & conventions like how to save artwork for printing/crop marks/layout etc
post on regulations
- post on budget
- analyse more websites & print work and experiment with those ideas-consider your 20-40 age group when analysing these
- explore using techniques such as college, mono-printing, lino cut etc for organic feel. Maybe try potato prints.
You will need to add to planning with sketches
You are currently working at Distinction due to the level of detail and investigation. You need to start uploading trials/experiments now. Try to link them to research (copy deign style)
Look at these for inspiration;
Graphics you could create;
Take a look at the Excel document here, this is the stuff you need to do which includes types of context, types of research and continual evaluation.